OTTAWA, TORONTO & ONTARIO PROFESSIONAL CONDUCT, EMPLOYMENT & LABOUR LAWYERS
Why You Need a Professional Conduct, Employment & Labour Lawyer
We assist employers, labour organizations, employees and contractors with understanding, protecting and asserting their legal rights in the work place. We also assist regulated professionals in responding to enquires for information, investigations and professional conduct law (including discipline, capacity and competence). Individuals and organizations face increasing and sometimes unreasonable pressures from legislated and court developments to be "perfect" in a shifting legal landscape when it comes to obligations to employees, employers, contractors, clients, governments, regulators and the general public.
Our services include:
- Drafting of Employment Contracts
- Drafting of Confidentiality and Non-Disclosure Agreements
- Drafting of Non-Competition Agreements
- Advice on Employment Standards and Drafting of Workplace Policies
- Advice on Ensuring Your Independent Contractors Really Are Independent
- Advice on Employee Termination
- Advice, Government Negotiations, and Representation in Occupational Health and Safety (provincial and federal)
- Advice on Pay and Benefits
- Advice on Pregnancy and Parental Leave
- Advice on Harassment, Human Rights and Reasonable Accommodation
- Advice on Recruitment and Hiring
- Advice on Fiduciary Duties
- Representation in Government or Regulator Investigations, and Advocacy before Boards, Tribunals and Courts in Employment, Labour and Professional Conduct Matters
- Defence of Professional Discipline or Misconduct allegations throughout Ontario before Boards, Tribunals, the Divisional Court and the Ontario Court of Appeal for medical professionals (including doctors, dentists, nurses & pharmacists), law enforcement officers, public servants (federal, provincial, municipal), accountants, teachers, engineers, architects, lawyers and other professionals
The Professional Conduct, Employment & Labour Lawyers
As the firm's practice leader in employment, labour and professional conduct matters, Gordon Campbell regularly advises on and defends the rights of employers and employees including litigating employment, labour and professional conduct cases before Ontario and Federal Boards, Tribunals and Courts. He has served as legal counsel to the Department of Employment and Social Development Canada's Labour Program for Occupational Health and Safety matters, as a Member Representative at the RCMP defending police officers and civilians on disciplinary, competence, health & administrative proceedings throughout Canada, as legal counsel and a director of investigations at the Military Police Complaints Commission. He's assisted in his work by other lawyers of the firm.
Professional Conduct Dedicated Website and Facebook Page
At www.proconductlaw.com and www.facebook.com/proconductlaw you'll find the firm's website and Facebook page dedicated to professional conduct law, with more detailed information about services to professionals, the process involved in defending professional rights, and news about the evolving law of professional conduct.